Sunday, January 16, 2011

Slayer: Hellhole interview, WNYU 3/28/85

So I've been going through my old tapes, and I see a lot things not on the internet, and I'd like to share some of them as payback for all the great help folks have provided on the book. Everyone posts demos, and I'll be posting them also (only the rarest ones), but I'll also be posting interviews, live shows, rehearsals, soundchecks, and assorted weirdness from a myriad of 1980s underground metal bands.

First up is an interview with Slayer right around the time of the release of Hell Awaits, on the Hellhole show on New York City's WNYU radio station. Click here.

6 comments:

  1. thanks-
    cool, cant wait to see more posts-
    if you get a chance, I still could use this- Acrophet: The Answer Within (1987)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it out, Strad. Want me to send it for Lockjaw or post here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. either way- If you want, post here and Ill repost at LJ for you - If you do plan on posting more here... you could link your blog with Yappy - Hes a good guy- no agenda.... just wants to share music

    ReplyDelete
  4. the more sharing and less hoarding we can promote , the better

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just checking with the band member who sent it to me for the OK. I'll let you know what he says.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you are worried about sharing and dont wnat it posted at LJ- send me the link (stradinger1@yahoo.com)and I will only share with Fil and warchild-- they deserve it since they've been the ones I traded with most for demos

    ReplyDelete